- Install SkyDrive & Google Drive to their respective directories on your PC.
- Backup your files before running any test batch files!
- Create a batch file using a text document and saving it as .bat.
- WARNING! The following fie is a mirror and can both add files and remove files from the destination Directory.
- Paste the following text into the batch file:
robocopy C:SkyDrive “D:GoogleDriveSkyDrive” /MIR /TEE /r:0 /w:0 /log:”C:Skydriverobocopy.txt”
- The /MIR switch creates a Mirror of your SkyDrive in your Google Drive Folder.
- The /TEE ensures you see the Output of the files in the console.
- /r:0 & /w:0 reduce the wait and retry time delay to 0.
- /log:”genericnameforlogfile.txt” outputs the entire console to a text document.